Pages

Saturday, April 7, 2012

Step No. 22 - Have fun with bubble wrap on an industrial level

What's better than playing with bubble wrap and feeling the joy that comes with every 'pop'? Finding that there are several sizes of bubble wrap! The variety is incredible, really. Like most people I enjoyed even a small sheet whenever I could get my hands on one.

Now I have friends in high places, high industrial places with heavy machinery at their disposal. I'm also a grownup so I've the fiscal wherewithal to buy bubble wrap on a large scale. Combine the two and you've a recipe for a brief, but gratifying orgasm of bubble wrap popping. Imagine bursting hundreds or thousands of bubbles simultaneously? Another fellow beat me to the punch (see video below), but now I've witnessed someone else's joy and it gives me something to shoot for. I hope you'll be inspired as well.


No comments: